It is the nature of humans to think, react and share their thoughts. Most people overthink, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing! In this episode, Gail discusses why we should not let others discourage us or cause us to drift away from what makes us happy, just because of other people’s opinions.
Each of us has a different perspective
Gail shares her thoughts that we should be strong enough to share our perspectives with other people. In fact, it could be a great opportunity to practice self-care and resiliency if you’re experiencing hardship in your life. Gail also shares some tips related to these ideas that she put together based on her discussions with others.
Here are some of her tips:
- It’s important to be self-motivated.
- You can simply move beyond your dream.
- Flesh out your craft so that you can flourish.
She explains that we need to go beyond just ideas and focus on progress. By doing so, we’ll make ourselves proud, happy and content.
- How to open up your schedule and start planning (It really helps if you want to motivate yourself!)
- Tips on how to accomplish a dream within a reasonable time frame
- How to give yourself time to process and accomplish things
- Why you can’t please everyone and why you need to do more of what makes you happy
Don’t miss Gail’s Orange Juice and Champagne recipe!
Gail also has an assignment for you this week!
Email her about the one thing you’re working on.
Send it to [email protected], and she will reply with some helpful information and free advice. But hurry, as she’ll only respond to emails sent until Feb 28, 2021 at 11:59 PM Eastern.