Gail talks about the importance of writing down your vision. Why? Because once a goal is written, you can reflect on it on a regular basis. Gail also talks about the significance of writing journals and how important it is to get your thoughts out and onto paper.
If you don’t know where you’re going, you will never get there.
Writing on paper allows you to be conscious about your progress and jump start your ability to execute the ideas that you’ve written down as you document your vision. Gail shares what a journal can do for you.
Some of the benefits include:
- It gives you space to write your innermost thoughts
- It allows you to move forward in life with passion and intention
- It gives you an opportunity to experience and be willing to deal with past situations and healing
Gail also shares how important it is to identify your strengths and weaknesses, and how you can conduct the next quarter differently. Identifying these points can help determine which ones need improvement as well as how to prioritize in the next quarter.
- How you can write books from your journals
- The meaning of “lifelook”
- How to create a faith portrait
- The method to envision your goals
Gail ends with another tip: to get in the habit of writing down your goals and making sure to execute them.
Don’t miss Gail’s “Give the People What They Want” Mimosa featuring orange juice and peach bellini recipe!