May 24, 2018
Urgent Plea for Prayer
This image is from Mount Carmel in Israel. There we built an altar while praying differently. The area is an idolatrous high place where Elijah built an altar and confounded the worshipers of Baal, putting to death four hundred and fifty Baal prophets. [1 Kings 18:17-40]
God’s word says, “The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much” (James 5:16, KJV).
It’s time for us to pray differently. Let us pray in a way that will not only confuse the enemy, but position us to see breakthrough after breakthrough for all of God’s people.
- Pray for the destructive plan of the enemy to be canceled in the name of Jesus. Let’s speak life into others and into divine purpose for everyone in our circle of influences. Let’s stamp out jealously and envy and speak life more abundantly for our co-workers, neighbors, friends and family members.
- Pray for cancellation of all of demonic assignments against God’s children. Let’s declare that children will see supernaturally and see what is truth and live out that truth in the name of Jesus. Let’s pray for youth, and young adults will be free from comparison, bullying, drugs, provocative dress, and pre-martial sexual relationships.
- Pray for cancellation of individuals having suicidal thoughts. Let’s call forth the beauty of living even in challenging times. Let’s pray the Word of God and speak into the truth of having life more abundantly. Let’s cancel the assignment of the enemy by speaking joy.
- Pray for individuals who are living their lives with mental illness. Let’s declare a shift in the mind and call all brain cells to come into right alignment.
- Pray for the atmosphere to change in areas filled with darkness. Let’s declare light will shine in the dark places and that people will be delivered.
- Pray liars are transformed in the name of Jesus. Let’s declare that people who begin to speak a lie will automatically speak truth and be transformed.
- Pray for individuals seeking divorce to be humbled to the place to reconcile with their spouse. Let’s declare that there is a renewed love of Jesus to spill out onto marriages everywhere. Forgiveness will go forth without fear or doubt. That wounds of painful marriages will immediately be healed. That temptation to seek love outside of the marriage will immediately cease. That sexual affairs will come to an immediate end in the name of Jesus. That the enemy’s hands will be removed from marriages.
- Pray for an outpouring of finances for everyone who gives a tithe and an offering. Let’s speak debt cancellation. Let’s declare more than enough finances. Let’s speak never ending oil as shared in 2 Kings 4 where we continue to fill our jars with oil. Pray verse 7 “She went and told the man of God, and he said, “Go sell the oil and pay your debts. You and you sons can live on what is left.” Pray more than enough to live!
Praying for a place to sow an offering? I pray you would consider partnering with me as I continue to walk out my calling through ministry missionary prayer journeys, and small group teachings, writing sharing through blog posts, donating books I have written to human trafficking safe houses, domestic violence centers, and breast cancer centers for women as they gather in small groups. You may sow here: Ministry In Motion