Listeners you asked, so Gail starts this episode with the mimosa recipe first! This peach mimosa is going to be one of your favorites.
Today’s guest is Stephanie Bright. She’s a woman on a mission. You’re going to be inspired by her story.
What is Numa?
A space to breathe. Stephanie shares how the name came to be and what it means. This is the perfect time for this message.
Stephanie shares how she came to a big realization that made a huge shift in her life.
They also discuss:
- What does it mean to make a change?
- How you find strength to keep going?
- Where does faith come from when you need it most?
- Stephanie shares how she found her purpose.
What can we do in a new year? How can we reframe our mindset?
- How to find the reset button!
- Can you find some sunshine somewhere?
- Focus matters. Understanding the reason we are here matters.
- Hear how you can recreate from where you are right now.
- How can we avoid holding on to the junk or the things that
New normal: yes or no?
Is going back to what was familiar the right move? Stephanie shares how we are programmed, and we can use this time to decide what things we want to keep and embrace.
Every day is an opportunity to reset. What process can we use?
Stephanie shares 3 key steps that we can use to evaluate our opportunities. The best part, it doesn’t have to talk a long time. Find out what you can do in just 15 minutes.
Final insight: breathe.
Connect with Stephanie:
Email: [email protected]