For such a time as this…God has called me to awaken the status quo. Therefore, today I decree and declare that you awaken!
Time to arise from your slumber. Life has been taking you for a ride you never asked for. The issues of life have been weighing you down. Everywhere you look — all around —you see massive dust. On one hand, you are waiting for this year to end. On the other hand, you have doubts that things will change. With this clarion call I want to speak to your spirit. It is time to move forward into what God has called you to without fear or trembling. There is a shifting! Things are about to get better and brighter!
“Now there were four men with leprosy at the entrance of the city gate. They said to each other, “Why stay here until we die? If we say, ‘We’ll go into the city—the famine is there, and we will die. And if we stay here, we will die. So let’s go over to the camp of the Arameans and surrender. If they spare us, we live; if they kill us, then we will die.” [2 Kings 7:3-4]
As we begin to transition into the new year, what entrance gate are you approaching? You get to decide. Are you moving forward by taking a risk and believing the Word of God or will you stay, continuing to do the same things, getting the same results?
Go ~ Stay ~ Go
- Only a few days left in this year. Time to pray. Take time to pray and seek God for direction. Give Him your concerns. Ask Him to bless you beyond whatever you can think or imagine.
- Weigh the benefits of making the decision to go, and, in doing so to go with God.
- Reflect on how you can grow as you go.
- God will give us a spirit of discernment if only we would receive it.
- Once you acknowledge the discernment God has given unto you…act on it.
- Think of the areas you need to improve on and walk through them.
- Once you make the decision to go…don’t get stuck ~ don’t second guess yourself ~ why stay? “If we stay here we die, if we go and they kill us we die…” 2 Kings 7:3-4
- You punish the community when you abandon what God has purposed you to do.
- Seize your opportunity! TRUST GOD!
The lepers moved at dusk—in the night! No one could see them, so it was their best opportunity, and they couldn’t see either!
- God moved the Arameans by allowing them “to hear the sound of chariots and horses and a great army.”
- He will clear the way for you!
- Moving forward will open the floodgates.
It’s a new season. It’s a fresh day. It’s time to be awakened!
Not sure how to move forward? Work through the following questions.
What will it take for you to move into your purpose? What is preventing you from moving forward?
What will it take to get you to move forward without fear or hesitation?
How will you remain motivated?
Need ongoing instruction and direction to stay the course? Join me: www.1Experience.info