Today Gail chats with Carl D. Wright, a friend and expert from Columbus, Ohio. He is a husband, father, pastor, author, clarity coach and creative consultant. Carl helps people find clarity so they can improve their health, lives and businesses.
Carl is also a graphic designer who can transform your vision into eye-catching graphics with flyers, business cards, booklets, and graphics for events. Listen in on his life story and get ready to learn from his experience and advice.
Transparency is the best policy
Carl shares his thoughts on how he overcame childhood trauma and outlines the steps he took to become a stronger person. Some of the points he covers include:
- Tell your story. Don’t worry about what other people think.
- Be conscious and be aware.
- Decide not to be a victim.
Gail asks Carl if people want to go through the process to be healed, how far they have to go back in order to begin and how much they have to bring forth. As you’ll see, it’s never easy, but we have to take action in order to free our minds and be healed for the rest of our lives.
Here’s what else you’ll find out from Carl:
- What is a clarity coach
- What is creative consulting and who can benefit from it?
- How will you know if you’re ready to work with a therapist?
- What are some of the advantages of engaging with a life coach?
- What are the main ideas in Carl’s book? (he shares a synopsis)
- How can you identify if you might benefit from some internal work with a coach or therapist?
Carl D. Wright:
Make sure you subscribe wherever you get your podcasts and as always, I’d love for you to share with your friends!