They’re back! Gail and her three guests are back to talk shade 2.0! They continue with the same passionate, honest conversation that began in episode one. Gail brings meaningful, insightful questions that we can all relate to.
Here’s what they discuss:
- Do you ever get the feeling that black women can be the double-edged sword? We strive to support each other but at times we block or throw shade on what someone is doing. Why do you believe this happens?
- The duality of black women and how it affects relationships with others.
- How do you protect yourself from the drama? What’s the best way to work with others who may not have share your best interests?
- Envy and jealousy happen. How can we manage or address that?
- How can we address our feelings with each other with sincerity and good intentions?
- How do you handle people trolling you on social media? Do you respond or ignore, or do you address it?
- How do you deal with the “angry black woman” comment or the “she’s doing too much” attitude from others?
Make sure you stay for the rapid-fire session at the end! It’s everything you didn’t know you needed and then some.
Gail’s mimosa recipe is another winner! Do you have a favorite mimosa to share? Send it to Gail to: [email protected]. Be sure you subscribe wherever you get your podcasts and as always, I’d love for you to share with your friends!